- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Friday, 14 November 2014 00:52
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 2449
The aim is to form a Non-Profit and Non Government Organization for spreading the ideas of Babasaheb and working towards the achievement of his vision with the use of the tools that HE has recommended i.e. Educate, Agitate and Organize.
In short the aims and objectives of the organization shall be as follows:
- To help the members in pursuing education.
- To carry education to the doors of those who lack education facility.
- To represent the matters concerning social and /or economic welfare of the members with the concerned Government or Non-Government organization.
- To provide a platform for the members to interact with each other and share experience about their social and economic status and work together (collectively) for its development.
- To do anything or everything, as permitted by the law of land, for the pursuance of one or all of the above objectives.
Registration Fee: Rs.1/- (Shall be sponsored by the Owners of this Website)
Membership: The eligibility criteria for becoming a member of the Society are as follows:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Applicant must belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) as defined in the Constitution of India.
- Applicant must be of Minimum 12 Years of Age.
Management: Management of the affairs of the Society shall be done by the Governing Council. The definition and its appointment procedures are being framed and shall be announced shortly. The suggestions are invited in this regard.